Happy New Year!
As you may know, the Federation has served as the State Lead for SOAR in Illinois (IL SOAR Team) since early 2015. We recognize that SOAR is often an additional effort on top of your day-to-day work, and that is the case here at the IL SOAR Team as as well.
And yet we find that small but effective progress is being made, and that we have SOAR champions throughout the state! So let’s take a moment to review just a few things IL SOAR accomplished in 2016:
- Began work on a SOAR/IPS Learning Collaborative.
- Facilitated a Regional Forum held in Decatur.
- Ran multiple SOAR Fundamental in-person sessions in places like Chicago & Joliet.
- Held multiple Outreach presentations in places like Waukegan and Rockford.
- Worked with partners to modify the IL SOAR Process.
Now that we’ve shared some of our accomplishments from 2016 we’d love to hear from you. Reach out to the Illinois SOAR Coordinator with your 2016 SOAR Accomplishments and you might even find them highlighted here!